HOME >> WEDDING
THEMES >> BEACH THEME WEDDING CENTERPIECES
Beach Theme Wedding Centerpieces
We found something new at the Surf Expo in Orlando in January, and think you'll LOVE this for a beach theme wedding centerpiece.
- Your guests will really use it - for years - and think of you every time they go to the beach
- You can screen or embroider the "logo" area (or any area, actually) with your initials and date, or your wedding ring inscriptions, or a snippet from your vows - whatever you like
- It comes in a rainbow of colors to coordinate with your theme - OR you can order in multiple colors for variety across your tables
- It has plenty of room inside the main compartment to put all kinds of mementos, from beach towels and sun screen, to a beautiful potted plant or spray of flowers
- It has a roomy exterior pocket - the one you can screen or embroider - where you can safely tuck a CD, framed photo or other memento
- The company can send them to you blank, for your local shop to screen/embroider; or, they can use artwork you supply and do it for you
- The company can provide fast personal service and work with your florist to incorporate the bag into your decor
- It's a practical item that your guests will really appreciate at the beach - it will hold their beach umbrellas in the place on even the windiest days, doubles as a beach tote to and from the beach, and sits on top of the sand so your screen/embroidery is set on a colorful background all day while they enjoy the beach
- This is a brand new product - you won't see this at every beach wedding!
- It works - we tested them ourselves and have not doubt that it does what it says - even in high winds
Depending on the quantity you need, the company, Buoy Beach, says they can supply them for about $20, in one or multiple colors. (Imprinting/embroidery is extra, or you can get them blank and take it to your local shop.)
Contact the maker, Buoy Beach, through their site, ShadeAnchorBag.com.